Are you ready to let go of 2020?! What else do you want to release in your life? Let’s do the Burning Bowl Ceremony together on Monday, December 21st. It’s the day of the Winter Solstice, when the planets are lined up in a powerful way. Please forward this email and share with your friends and family!
Several years ago at a New Year’s celebration in St. Louis, I had experienced a Burning Bowl Ceremony and had become intrigued. Then, I read about its power in cleansing and releasing.
Feel free to do this as a group with your family, your children, or with a group of friends—even if it’s on zoom. I also did this with my book club and we had a blast doing it together! It’s a great way to release what’s no longer serving you and to share what you want to manifest.
See the steps below and please supervise children.
You begin with two sheets of paper – one sheet of paper is for writing down the old things needing to be released. The second sheet of paper is for writing down the new things you want to attract into your life.
You will need one mailing envelope with a stamp. You’ll also need a large fire-proof bowl, filled with sand or sea-salt at the bottom, or covered with aluminum foil to keep it from burning. Here are the steps for the Burning Bowl Ceremony:
- Play meditation or soft music as you begin the “Burning Bowl Ceremony”
- Know you are welcoming in your higher self. Begin working on the first sheet with the list that you want to release. Once you’re through, read it over, and ask if there’s anything else that needs to be added.
- When done, fold this list, and put it away for the burning bowl process
- Take out the second sheet of clean paper. Write out what you want to attract into your life. Again, ask when you’re through if the list is complete. Add anything else to that list
- Place the second list in the envelope and address it to yourself. You will mail this later with a stamp to remind you of this list.
- Now comes the cleansing part– the burning bowl
- Light a candle and place it near the burning bowl. After lighting one end of your paper to be released, lay the paper in the fire, then turn away from the burning paper, never to be seen again! (With children, help with the burning paper and overseeing the fire.)
Burning bowl ceremonies can be done at any time of the year. It is a great thing to do as a party with friends or family to symbolically let go of the old together and make room for the new. You are releasing all to the Universe to be transmuted into the light, and have fun!
Wishing you peace and blessings!
If you would like to work with a mentor to help you live your best life and reduce stress and overwhelm–book a complimentary “Anxiety Breakthrough Session.” with Vicki. You will get clear on what you want to create in your life, what you want to release. You’ll leave the session feeling refreshed and energized.